Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

No dashboard or server controls

Dr Alpha

So I literally just paid for a Dayz Standalone server, payment has been received and I logged into my account, and for 30 minutes, this is all i see. I have no server details, no dashboard for setting it up, nothing. I wrote a support ticket and im still waiting on an answer, does anyone else know how long this takes? i didn't even receive an email to say that my account had been made here.

post-8384-0-06107400-1558192162_thumb.jpg

I have been trying to work with this server for nearly 3 hours now, and im finding nothing but problems, mods are not working, im following the instructions given word for word, i have read the answers to other peoples mod questions and i still cannot get it working. The admin panel controls are awkward and I cannot work with this server. I want a refund, so i can return to GTX gaming.

I'm sorry to hear you are still having issues with the server, if you are still having issues and have already, please submit a support ticket so our staff can help you with the server!