Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hosting.cfg file and adding mods

nitewolf3008

I wanna start adding mods to the server but I have no clue on what I'm doing I've watched tons of videos and can't figure it out I'm about to give up on the hole thing...Any help I would be Thankful

• 9 months later...
On 3/14/2019 at 9:43 PM, Cpnick22 said:

If you are still having issues you can send us a support ticket and we can help you out!

hey how do i install mods to my Miscreated server 

On 1/4/2020 at 8:36 AM, bub said:

hey how do i install mods to my Miscreated server 

1. Find the hosting.cfg file within the FTP client and open it with a text editor. We strongly recommend Notepad++ , which can be found here: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/
  2. Within the hosting.cfg file, add steam_ugc= to a new line
  3. Head to the Steam workshop and find the mod you wish to install. You will need the mod's ID number, which can be found at the end of the URL.
  4. Paste the MOD ID number after the = with each mod being separated by a comma.
  5. Ex: steam_ugc=32565465,5654565
  6. Save the edits and re-upload via your FTP program. You will be prompted to overwrite any changes, which you need to choose "yes" or "confirm" to.
  7. Start the server back up via the control panel.

If you have any issues with this method, please let us know.