Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Tallon

The World Of ATLAS Ultimate 1X1 Map 1,600,000 Units

On 12/23/2019 at 7:23 PM, TATTOO said:

Open the map in the NEW EDITOR and then simply SAVE IT, then reupload it. It will then work.

When you mean open the "new editor" are you talking about the "servergrideditor"?  I am having this exact same issue where the land is not loading. 

Firstly, I do enjoy playing this map so far, great job with the effort you made on it :)

I've had the issue a few others had where there was missing terrain.  I opened the config json file in the editor, saved, closed, reuploaded it and this seems to have fixed the issue.  However, I do have issues with missing water.

screenshots here:

nvockgj.jpg

qNtBkKG.jpg

anyone have any idea how to fix that?

I seem to be having an Issue where I spawn in on the same island every time no matter what. I can't choose another island to spawn at and it seems as tho this one is unfinished or has bugged out? Just seeing if this is a known issue and if so could someone link me the fix?

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS