Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anyone know how to admin delete claims?

Traske

Hey!

So I have 2x2 server with lots of random joiners which never comes back and I want to delete their claims rather than challenge and then demolish.

Is this possible to do with admin commands without deleting ALL Claims?

Is that the Giveallstructurestome command ? Havent messed with them in a while just google that & it should come up with it, Not sure if it works on ATLAS but seeing it is DLC, cough erm I mean its own game lol....

GiveAllStructure
GiveAllStructureCheat: Yes

Target: Target
Added: 201.4
Description: Gives the current player ownership of all the targeted structure and all structures connected to it recursively.
Compatible with gaming consoles: Yes

se if that works, It will give any & all thats snapped together, so doing this command on a single foundation will only give you that if done on say 20 that are all linked all 20 will be given to you..... when Mods are added we will probably get the admin gun which worked well in ark as you just pointed & blew it all up...