Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Running Ini command on one server in cluster

myerhardt

DwLnfOHU8AAO3x5.png

Not sure if this is right. But I know the Gui ini editor works a crossed all the severs now I love that function. But If i want to just run it a command on one server ( ie  structure wipe) do i need to do it manually the tweet shows redial buttons that give you the option not to but I don't see those on the live Gui interface .

Thanks 

I am slightly confused, you are speaking of the structure wipe admin command correct? If so I am assuming those must be ran when you are in the grid of the specific server you wish to clear the structures from.

I am slightly confused, you are speaking of the structure wipe admin command correct? If so I am assuming those must be ran when you are in the grid of the specific server you wish to clear the structures from.

They can also be run in the advanced INI Gui setting when rebooting a server. 

Yeah if you have a command you want to run you can use ARKON on all servers are just go in to each grid using the cheat tp north (east west south etc) and then cheat spawnbrig and cross to each grid and run the command on all.