Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Single Server, Single Map ? EDITOR

Tallon

Has anyone been able to load this into the Map editor for editing ? Its missing any really interesting Islands so id like to be able to edit it remove or add 2 more, Has anyone done this yet cos all I get are formatting errors.... when trying to load this up...

Thanks

Yeah Ryan another issue thats not bad but not good either is that the Template has only 1 discovery set in its Params, Now I have the Ramp code in my Game.ini to allow for a max player of 150, even if I edit the game.ini to allow for these levels the game seems hard coded to NOT allow a player past 100 without first making a 2nd discovery which IS NOT possible using the current default map..... so yeah we really could do with the original being changed or updated atleast but better would be to have say a few choices or atleast 1 map that had all 4 biome types set for smaller private servers...

Without editing anything custom is there a way to make the 1x1 randomly another square or is it always the same A1 default template, like have it choose a random square from whatever the default map so your playing on like C3 as your single square. Or is 1 square doomed to always be the A1 funny mustache island square.