Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

9 server setup issues

ranalin

I'm getting slow response from Support. 2 days and still can't play on the servers.

Anyone have experience with a setup more than 4 servers?

It took over a day just to get the home server workable, and when i log in i can't see any other servers available and when i try to log in manually to one of them i'm getting a timeout error.

Also when i look at the atlas i'm seeing a 4x4 grid.  Is this normal for 9 servers?

Also it looks like my map is some generic place holder and has crap written all over it.  

I'm getting slow response from Support. 2 days and still can't play on the servers.

Anyone have experience with a setup more than 4 servers?

It took over a day just to get the home server workable, and when i log in i can't see any other servers available and when i try to log in manually to one of them i'm getting a timeout error.

Also when i look at the atlas i'm seeing a 4x4 grid.  Is this normal for 9 servers?

Also it looks like my map is some generic place holder and has crap written all over it.  

Issue I am having is that while I have multiple servers set up, I have been trying to reconfigure them.  Apparently when do that, it throws off billing to the point that I am now being billed multiple times for the same servers.  I haven't heard from Support in days.