Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Answer my billing tickets please

You guys have double billed me twice already. My tickets are unanswered for more than a day. Customer service on this site is pretty non-existent. 24/7? lol ..w/e man .. just answer the tickets and fix it. 422309

Can you send me the ticket ID. I am sadly not seeing it in the ticket system. You can also reply to the ticket to bring it back up.

System says you can't receive new  messages, so ... 

Ticket # 422309 & 745733. I replied to 422309 with the transactions that are invalid. 

Well, perhaps if your system didn't implicitly state that replying to tickets gets them sent to the bottom of the pile ...

Post a Reply To best assist you, we request that you be specific and detailed

A notice about "bumping" tickets - replying to your own ticket before a staff member has replied is called "bumping." Bumping tickets results in delayed support response time as we respond to tickets in order of last customer reply.

You hadn't replied to my ticket in several days. What was I supposed to do? Please don't berate your customers for your own issues. They quickly become someone else's customers ...