Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cancelled the wrong server

Tinweasel

On June 1st, I created a ticket to have my PIXARK server cancelled.  This seemed to be a very straight forward process, however just to make sure there was no confusion on your part I included the SERVER ID# in the body of the ticket.  That means that the SERVER ID # was prominently placed in 2 locations on the support ticket #934663.

I received the response that the cancellation had been processed within an hour and 30 minutes, quite promptly. 

At about 4:52 am this morning I received the notification that my 10 Slot PIXARK server had indeed been Cancelled, and that you were no longer charging for it.

Imagine my SHOCK and HORROR when I received the additional notice at 5:00 am that my 20 Slot (3 month subscription) ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED server had also been cancelled.

Needless to say, I immediately opened a support ticket #686671 at 5:05 am (EST, btw) to inform your staff of this MONUMENTAL ERROR. 

It is now approaching 12 hours without any response from your support team.  I would like to find out if there is some way to recover this server, and if not to discuss with your staff the refunding of my full charge for this server.

Thank you.

Am I seriously going to have to wait 15 hrs between responses to a Support ticket.  I am sorry that my schedule means I have to get some sleep, and didn't respond promptly to your posted question on the Support Ticket, but seriously.......

Just to answer my own question, yes, yes I am going to have to wait 15+ hours for each response to a support ticket response.

Currently looking for a hosting provider with an active CHAT support system.