Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

You just shut down our server with no warning!

Umm.. I was just on or Ark server with a friend flying around on my Wyvern and we get a message that the server is going to stop any second, and boom, it went down. A one second warning? What is going on? I don't even know what is going to happen when it comes back up because I was flying next to the wild Wyvern 'scar' on Ragnarok. "Staff intervention". I'm thinking more of a warning would be in order in the future.

Exact thing just happened here for us too, it's quite infuriating for the 5 of us either flying around, taming or in my case, in fight with a Deathworm. I do expect this to be an absolute emergency maintence, since otherwise it would be reasonable to expect a warning upfront, instead of literally crashing the game on us.

Deeply sorry for the issue and I will see if we can do a more advanced warning next time. We did have to do some emergency maintenance the other day to add some security patches to the back end. Yesterday I am not sure as I was not in but they may of been finishing up some things.