Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't load into server

P0wermad

I can load single player, and official servers but I can't get into my server from SS. It lets me create character but then gets stuck in the loading screen till it times out.

Same, I tried official servers and other unofficial servers an could log in no issue
I also found other SS servers beside my own and could NOT log in

What is going on?

Tried In-game list of servers to connect to ours and it did not work :(

Also it is maxing out my GPU while trying to connect (No mater what the graphic setting are) weird

Try joining via the in-game server list as opposed to the Launch button or Steam server list method.

This isn't a reliable solution.  I'm trying to connect to both of my servers (both hosted on Survival Servers) through the in-game list and I'm getting the infinity loading screen and my GPU is getting exericised ~99% usage.

I know this game just got released but it would be nice if Snail Games and/or Ryan could figure these issues out.