Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stopping on its own...

What would cause the server the to randomly just stop? It already did its daily restart and then just now the Server stopping any second message popped up and it stopped itself... I am the only person with access currently to start and stop the server so like Shaggy says..."it wasn't me..."

Thank you! I thought I was going insane. This has happened several times on our two servers as well over the past week. The servers just stop running. Clicking start in control panel gets them going again. They seem to wait until no one is on them though, thankfully.

What would cause the server the to randomly just stop? It already did its daily restart and then just now the Server stopping any second message popped up and it stopped itself... I am the only person with access currently to start and stop the server so like Shaggy says..."it wasn't me..."

Thank you! I thought I was going insane. This has happened several times on our two servers as well over the past week. The servers just stop running. Clicking start in control panel gets them going again. They seem to wait until no one is on them though, thankfully.

I have had that issue before and it was one of the mods i was running.  Took a little to figure out which one was causing the issue but server has been up and running with no issues for a long time now.