Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

new server but legacy instead of Experimental!!

Ecliptica

I need Help Too!!! please

Just purchased a Rust server.... its a legacy!! i want experimental ,,,i dont know how to change it and still waiting on support since i bought it yesterday night! :( can someone help me ... maybe a place where i can upload the experimental file to put in my filezilla!

thanks

okay i found how but now im totally lost

i need to create my files to get the server running?!?!...no oxide directory for my mod?

On your Control Panel for your server you will see Mod section.  Click the drop down and select Oxide then hit the Save Settings and Restart Server button at the bottom.  When your server loads it will load all of the directories for Oxide.

• 5 weeks later...

What is legacy and what is experimental?

Legacy is the old old version of rust that has a different look and feel to it. With experimental they updated the graphics along with how it runs. It is also the main branch for Rust now.