Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

server will not start

robert143

• 1 month later...

It was workinhg but the location got changed to LA from Dallas (Dallas being the better option all players are from the mid-west) and upon switching I seem to be running into the same issue again and not sure what I am doing wrong. 

It was workinhg but the location got changed to LA from Dallas (Dallas being the better option all players are from the mid-west) and upon switching I seem to be running into the same issue again and not sure what I am doing wrong. 

Hmm please submit a ticket and we will get you corrected. Deeply sorry for the trouble this is causing.

I just bought a year long rent on a server in Dallas and seem to be having trouble starting it too, every time I press start the server always seems to always be stopped.

Please submit a ticket to our support and we will get you fixed up. :)

Same problem, today from Dallas server list, can't start the server. First was getting a message that an update was needed. Attempted to update, but the server still will not start. 

Is this something common from Dalls? Should we select a different region/location? 

im having the same problem. Ive tried to reinstall, hard wipe (basically everything I've tried it). I've sent a ticket im sure they know theres a problem remember its only 9:43 ps time. probably take a couple of hours to fix it from now. Need to get back to allo breeding  8-)

btw My server is located in France because I'm English and it still doesn't work.

Same problem, today from Dallas server list, can't start the server. First was getting a message that an update was needed. Attempted to update, but the server still will not start. 

Is this something common from Dalls? Should we select a different region/location? 

My server is back up now. ty