Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Restart interval setting

Postpaleo

Today I noticed mine was set at 4 hours, last I set it I put it at 24 hours. I've screwed around with other settings, restated everything a bunch of times since my server came back online and I'm pretty sure I didn't touch this one. I wonder if SS put it at 4, if so I'm don't want to mess with it, I will leave it at 4. Anyone know for sure?

I'm no genius at any of this, but seems to me 4 hours might be the right setting to help keep lag down, from what I have read and the current problems with the code and the fact that it is a problem on other hosts and some have taken extraordinary steps to keep it at bay.

Thanks, was thinking that might be the case.

I looked again after a bit last night and it was back at 24, I was going to blame the beer but I haven't had one in 2 days and if you hadn't replied I was going to make it a beer for breakfast day, this morning. I figured I was probably loosing my mind, lol.