Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Dogs of the Desert Spawn With Dogs

Postpaleo

I asked this over at steam and only got one reply with an idea. Some kind of tribe that comes with sand storms and we assume not friendly. Which would mean defenses would be a good idea, even on a PvE setting or soloist type game. I like the idea, hope he was right.

I asked this over at steam and only got one reply with an idea. Some kind of tribe that comes with sand storms and we assume not friendly. Which would mean defenses would be a good idea, even on a PvE setting or soloist type game. I like the idea, hope he was right.

Its for the "Purge" event which isnt active yet.

Thanks TumTum. Now for the 50,000 dollar question, what is that?

Its supposed to be a random event where a group comes to attack your base. They plan to implement a purge system - an invasion of the world most likely destroying everyone except the most powerful (or maybe most well hidden)

from what I've read

I brought this up because the option for it is in the control panel, but further discussion may be better here http://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/0/133256240742635651/?tscn=1486480780 if anyone is interested.

Yea they havent released much details about it but I think its supposed to be a more rare event that essentially wipes out any (buildings already raided) or small establishments. Sounds cool and a good way to defend a base. 

Exactly why I'm with Conan and not playing ARK. I like sandbox builders, didn't like the constant daily ARK chores, and want more end game content, for lack of better words. Can't wait for modders to get in and do their thing as well.