Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Crafting custom skin items not working

Chili Beard

After the update on 1/19, custom skin items are no longer able to be crafted. My rust server is updated and so is oxide. Is this more of a global issue? I've unloaded reloaded oxide a couple times to no avail.

I believe this is an issue with an update that Steam did. Rust has done a temporary fix until Steam updates. They mentioned it on the Rust Twitter account so I'd check in there for updates.

• 3 weeks later...

I really hope things are working for you now, ChillBeard.  There's a growing thread just above here in the forum where some other folks are also having problems.  We've been able to confirm that it's only on SurvivalServers, but support has yet to give us even a properly formatted single-line response, let alone anything resembling support or hope for a fix.  Details here:

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5078-updated-rust-today-skins-not-working-in-server/