Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Test server

RainStorm

Do I have to buy/rent a test server? same price? any deals? any suggestions? to test changes I'm making to see if it works...my players probably getting tired of me telling them sorry but I have to make a change...not sure it will work....

Do I have to buy/rent a test server? same price? any deals? any suggestions? to test changes I'm making to see if it works...my players probably getting tired of me telling them sorry but I have to make a change...not sure it will work....

Don't know about all the versions but try this

VIDEO

At least you can test things on that once you get it up. If you can't understand the guy go to another video there are a few more.

Or shut down your server lock it, get all the mods you want in there or repairs, than launch it.

Make a freewebsite from wix.com or weebly.com and post it in your title so people can go to yourwebsite and see when it will be up and what modifications you are doing.