Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Buildtopia pve center and scorched earth cluster

ferrus

Welcome to BUILDTOPIA

Hello this are new servers just started by myself and a few friends. 

The idea of these server cluster is to have a nice chilled out time building, taming and hopefully with your help a good community to chat and have a laugh with. I would like when we have a few people online run some events with prises ect. The sever will be focused around building so the server will have building mods on it but it wont be and easy time as who want to make everything in a week so with that there will be a nice level of difficulty and with a focus on life not to be easy. so if the idea of farming/building but having a good chance to be eaten along the way sounds ok to you then maybe give us a go. 

To join our ark server please go to our steam group page all information and details are there.

Here is a link to the steam group please feel free to join and check us out - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/buildtopia
please go to the steam group check us out and if you have any questions just leave a message and i or another member will get to you as fast as possible.

SERVER SETTINGS

Difficulty - x5
Harvest - x4 
XP - 3.5 - ( decided on this so to add the challenge of not being full lvl to fast )
Taming speed - x10 
Max level - 120
Max wild dino - 150

Shorter Nights
Longer Days

Breeding Data:
Mating Interval Multiplier 0.2
Egg Hatch Speed x25
Baby Mature Speed x40
in all the test we have run these numbers give you full 100% imprinting but in a faster time.

MOD LIST ( We do run a fair few mods on our severs and will remove/replace as and when we have to to make sure the servers run smooth as possible )

731604991, - Structures Plus
719928795, - Platforms Plus
708807240, - Pillars Plus
679529026, - Ark Steampunk Mod
633831197, - Bulk Crafters
554678442, - Egg N Poop Collector N Incubator
569786012, - Meat Spoiler
637517143, - Resource Stacks AB
497765260, - Blueprint Only Drops
538827119, - Improved Spyglass v1.13
730869210, - Smaller Industrial Forge
652527401, - Aku Shima Taming
620274895, - Behemoth Wall Mod Balanced
644635976, - Raft Mod
608800320, - Aku Shima RWT Standalone
555252292, - Meat Dehydrator
725398419, - Snappy saddles
764755314, - Castle, keeps and forts architecture
702828089, - EcoInWonderland
670764308, - ecoTrees

I have set up a mod collection on the steam group page for easy download/subscribe to all mods and make getting on the server as smooth as possible

Active admins on at most of the time as we are from different time zones 

increased structure limit on rafts and saddles

Here is a link to the steam group please feel free to join and check us out - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/buildtopia

hope to see you soon

• 4 weeks later...
Hello all just letting you know im running a little weekend event starting on friday 14th oct - 16th oct. 

As a little thank you for using the server and for any new players thinking of giving the server ago and hopefully adding to the server and continue making it a nice, fun place to chill out and build i am going to up the gather rate to x10 so all you little builders out there can farm and build that idea in your head you thought would take to long to gather materials. 

As soon as the rates changed i will post an announcement in the steam group page  (  http://steamcommunit...oups/buildtopia ) letting all know the event has started.

thanks and enjoy - Ferrus