Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Scorched Earth Help Server txt

Tallon

Can someone please tell me the lines of code needed to load this map as Custom..... I ask because without this lots of lines of code cant be added to the game when selecting the map from the drop down box......

Thanks

You may want to put a ticket in with SS. It's intended to be as easy as that dropdown box, and I know it's working for most people who only want to load that map as their main.

Jeremy Stieglitz posted a technical FAQ on the survivetheark forums though if you want to try using the launch command. You'll have to choose "Custom" under the dropdown box though to use those, and I'm not very familiar with launch commands. You may have to start researching the Ark Wiki lol.

What lines of code are you trying to add to your game? Can they be added to gameusersettings.ini?

No, In order to have custom lines of code i need to be able to set the map under custom..... an example would be to force all structures to be locked that needs to be in the custom lines param.... along with loads of other stuff im missing.... I have my old params but the code is different due to this not being a mod.....