Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Spawning in Buildings

Turbodog

I see that as of Bliss 3.7 you have added 2 additional tables for Buildings. A building table and an instance_building table.

I have tried to add a building using these 2 tables, however, the building will not spawn in. I used the following steps -

1. I created the building table adding what buildings I wanted to add.

2. I spawned in a Sandbag to get the "worldspace" coordinates as I do not know any other way to get these coordinates.

3. I inserted a row in the instance_building table using the building ID and worldspace coordinates obtained from the Sandbag.

4. I restarted the server. Amd -

POOF !!! No building.

Can you provide any assistance to this?

Thanks.

What first comes to mind is that your building class_name does not match those provided by rMod. For example, I had a similar issue when trying to add the MV22 to my server. ARMATechSquad's website lists the vehicle as "MV_22", however rMod has it named "MV22". Only the latter worked.