Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Lootspawn - Taviana

Tsletten

Need ALL the help!

Ive recently rented a server from Survival servers.  ( 144.76.87.228:3802 )

And its running Taviana Epoch.. Now Ive got a few mods working on it, but my biggest problem is the lack of loot in barracks.

There are some loot, but no assault rifles, no sniper rifles. At best backpacks. The best weapons that spawn in there seem to be pistols.   Now the other buildings spawn the loot that they are supposed to, so I find it a bit strange.

Can anyone help me out? Its kinda a deal breaker for me to get this working as these are the main source of loot on Taviana, and people tend to leave when a server dont have any loot :P

The barracks Im talking about are the ones with double green doors in front, one opened, one closed.

If anyone would find it in their heart to help out a noob admin I would be ever gratefull!

Please log in to the server and see for yourself if that helps.

-TSletten

You'll need a custom loot table if one isn't already installed. Not too hard to do. There are plenty of tutorials out there how to do it.