Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

What causes this to happen.

FAMgaming

At first the server wasn't showing up, now we can find it on ss launcher and dayz launcher, but after 3 hrs and two different computers we haven't been in the game one time yet. this is all we get , i took screen shots. Thanks for any help. cant get past the 200 mark on receiving mission files.

post-2199-0-13200100-1449980664_thumb.jpg

post-2199-0-59703400-1449980664_thumb.jpg

ok , i will try that right now, i tried changing the location , but that made my sever go to red ping 9999, and i get nothing now. so i will try the map, i just didn't want to make any changes because i paid for 5 mods yesterday and i didn't want to mess with it if they were putting the mods in. Do you think it is still ok to try changing the map.

Were you contacted saying the mods were installed? If not change the map and change it back. Also, changing the location will change the IP so yeah you will get the 9999 on the launcher. If using survival launcher just give it some time. If using DayZ launcher, you'll have to add the server manually. There are plenty of other threads in this forum explaining this process. If you can't wait for the server to show up on the launcher go to your steam account and in the library for Arma 2 OA and right click on it and select properties. That is where you will see Set Launch Options and put in the launch parameters for the MOD that you are running. If you don't know, a simple google search will help you find launch parameters for the MOD you are running. If the problem continues please submit a support ticket as it may be a server sided issue.

Thank you for your response, none of us have been able to get in or play since we purchased Friday. I have changed the map now and changed it back so i will try again, thanks.

I guess i will just wait till support adds the mods and see if that fixes it, if not i will make another ticket and wait again. I like SS , it just sucks that i paid for it on Friday and here it is Sunday and nobody can get in or sometimes even find it. No kidding, no one here has been in it one time. We are all playing on other SS servers just fine so no problem on our end.Thanks again for your help Bilco. 

Just curious but are your client side files updates to the latest beta patch? If not you should update or roll your server back to 125548.

I really do not know about the updates its a new server so i assumed it was instant setup and ready to play , still kinda new at this, but i will try to roll back the server, i guess you do that through the backup. And its still not showing up any where yet.

Ok so i went and looked at what i thought was it  ( restore database backup ) and i didnt see what you were talking about. Can you please explain where to look, and i will give it a try.

It would help if you gave the IP, what map you're on, that kind of stuff to see if anyone else can go into it. The minimal information that you are giving keeps others fishing for info to try to help.

Server is not online so I can't even go into it. Make sure the server is started. If it is started there is an internal issue and requires a support ticket.