Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Darn

jinkz

i was thinking that you were doing esseker of chernaus aghhhhhh

plz tell me when     looking to change host   just to get chernaus or esseker

PBO's are complete and were submitted for testing. Hopefully they are good to go and they'll be releasing them soon.

PBO's are complete and were submitted for testing. Hopefully they are good to go and they'll be releasing them soon.

If they wantt o add it to my servr i would more than be glad to help test it    Jinkz gaming    IP: 195.154.134.246:6302

I would be more than happy to test this as well....i have actually been trying to get Esseker loaded on my own for a few weeks now...but for the past few days since switching my server from Dallas to New York i cannot even get the damn thing to start up...im sure its an easy fix just gotta work at it...also Bilco i added  you on  steam

I would be more than happy to test this as well....i have actually been trying to get Esseker loaded on my own for a few weeks now...but for the past few days since switching my server from Dallas to New York i cannot even get the damn thing to start up...im sure its an easy fix just gotta work at it...also Bilco i added  you on  steam

If you're having a problem with your server please submit a support ticket.

Only trying to run the server in new york is there a problem....everything when running on Dallas seems to work fine...im just working on a fix for the Esseker because i really want to run that map...i will see what i can come up with and if you need any help please lemme know...thanks

Help? I don't need any help. If you want to run Esseker all you have to do is stop your server. Upload All In Arma and Esseker through your FTP. Get a mission.sqm for the Esseker map and replace the Altis mission.sqm with that one. Rename the mission PBO. Upload that through the FTP. Change your mission in the server.cfg, it's at the bottom. Set you custom launch parameters, example: -mod=@mod_name;@mod_name2;@mod_name3;@mod_name4;@mod_name5. Start your server. Done! On a side note, Do not hit the big green button at the bottom or you'll wipe the mission. For Chernarus it's the same thing. That is how I set up my test server and had no problems. Not too hard.

Want to add zombies to the server? Go here and follow the instructions. Same concept as above. Probably have to do some minor tweeks here and there but most people have seen the video that Frankie did with Exile on Esseker and zombies. That's how it's done.

• 2 weeks later...

Help? I don't need any help. If you want to run Esseker all you have to do is stop your server. Upload All In Arma and Esseker through your FTP. Get a mission.sqm for the Esseker map and replace the Altis mission.sqm with that one. Rename the mission PBO. Upload that through the FTP. Change your mission in the server.cfg, it's at the bottom. Set you custom launch parameters, example: -mod=@mod_name;@mod_name2;@mod_name3;@mod_name4;@mod_name5. Start your server. Done! On a side note, Do not hit the big green button at the bottom or you'll wipe the mission. For Chernarus it's the same thing. That is how I set up my test server and had no problems. Not too hard.

I did this and when i log in i get No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgworlds.esseker    whats is the problem here

Wow Still no answers Lmfao   What a Crew

Not really sure who you were waiting on to answer this. I do have a life and other things going on at the moment so my time on the forums has been very limited. A simple google search would've told you what the problem is but since that is apparently too hard I'll tell you what your problem is. It's an error caused by you not having the island/map to which the mission is being played on. I'll try to break it down even further. You didn't do something right...

Well since No one is updating Any thing i deceded to cancel my Sub   Maybe ill come back once you have esseker or chernarus  

Good luck