Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Details - Unknown - Not rebooting after patch

CooliceT

Hello.
there was a small patch to fix the dedicated server - joining button/crash.
however it was not showing in the server list, did a update/reboot and its still "unknown"

yea that's the only button available...
don't see anything else, still say's unknown, I'm guessing they need to do a server patch. not client side like we had??

server now is showing its online... but its not in game, don't see it still.
this is ridiculous, I can see ton's of servers up, different providers.. nothing but problems. 

showing online now, but don't see the server at all in the browser..
plenty of other providers are online... this is disaster for both this game and pal world with non-existent staff

I doubt they going to do that via there ticket system, I suggest find alternative route to find refund.
going to do same, had enough now... both PalWorld and Enshrouded both same issue's, constantly down, no support.. help.

3 minutes ago, CooliceT said:

I doubt they going to do that via there ticket system, I suggest find alternative route to find refund.
going to do same, had enough now... both PalWorld and Enshrouded both same issue's, constantly down, no support.. help.

Let me know how to request a refund lol

So i was reading this forum and getting frustrated as well ready to request a refund, then I went over to the discord channel for enshrouded and here is a "Dedi-chat" subchannel, in there EVERYONE is having issues, G-Portal, Nintrado, Etc... Even people hosing on their local machines are having issues...

think the issue is just Launch Day jitter from Enshrouded.  My guess would be to start solo and get your feet wet, then later today the server will hopefully be up.

Sadly my server still does not start. And the weird part: There is another Enshrouded Survival Servers Server listed with the IP+Port my server got. Already created a ticket... 

ok so upating  did help, however it shows that it already has 4/8 players , not sure how if its password protected? 

It stops on its own for me, I tried to reinstall the server. Clean steamCMD folder. It starts but then stops on its own after 2-3 minutes and Im not able to find it in game.