Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Restarted server lost a day

atatsu

Just curious if anyone has run into a similar issue recently. I made some config changes and then instructed my server to restart (around 10am this morning Tuesday). Now some of my players are contacting me informing me that the server state is that from Monday morning. 

While searching these forums I ran across people having data loss issues about a month ago. But none that I could find recently. 

I've been restoring backups in reverse starting with the most recent and have gone all the way back to midnight last night and for each one the server state is still from yesterday morning.

This is the currently related thread for this discussion so I am going to lock this thread, you can post over here with some followup if you have any. I do have a temporary fix (that requires our staff intervention) that I will be detailing in this thread as well.

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1737-rollbacks-after-1880/