Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server won't start after stopping, Ticket #210565

Sarnar

Hey there, it's me again!

And as I got a feeling that posting in the Forums leads to a way quicker solution for my Server Problems than opening a ticket I'll just do both!

I stopped the Server for an update. Wanted to start it again but it didn't work.

I also tried poking it with a stick, but it seems pretty dead.

Please help me :)

Ticket #210565

Greetings,

Sarnar

Hi, I've got that same problem.
Updated 4 hours ago, my server "stopped" and nothing has worked this far.
This happened on Monday as well, but then it got fixed after 10-12 hours so I guess we just have to wait.

Hi, I've got that same problem.

Updated 4 hours ago, my server "stopped" and nothing has worked this far.

This happened on Monday as well, but then it got fixed after 10-12 hours so I guess we just have to wait.

Have you poked it with a stick yet ? :)

// Anders

I threw the dead Server from Germany to France and I am now pulling the cold Body back. Maybe some good French cheese and wine helped it back on it's feet. (Not everyone gets used to german beer and Bratwurst so easily.)

Edit: It worked. Bless the French cuisine!

Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience, I've communicated all of your ticket numbers to support and we'll hopefully be able to get to them very shortly. Again, sorry for the issues you're experiencing.

Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience, I've communicated all of your ticket numbers to support and we'll hopefully be able to get to them very shortly. Again, sorry for the issues you're experiencing.

Did you submit my info as well? Its been 8 hours and still haven't been able to play on the new rented server..... 

Ticket #502583 on  #6432

Did you submit my info as well? Its been 8 hours and still haven't been able to play on the new rented server..... 

Ticket #502583 on  #6432

LuBu79 - You're issue has been resolved, invalid launch parameters.