Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Launch commands not working

can you copy and paste your launch parameters to me in PM or here?  i cant seem to get it right for my own server.  im just tryng to keep all the settings the same as original server but add PVE only mode. thanks.

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=****?Port=*****?QueryPort=****?SessionName=***** | SurvivalServers.com?MaxPlayers=10?listen?ServerPassword=*****?ServerAdminPassword=*****?AllowThirdPersonPlayer?ServerPVE?ServerCrosshair

QueryPort add 1 to your port number (if port is 13944 then it will be 13945)

Launch commands refuse to work for me. I turn them on in the control panel and even when booting the server with the auto filled in text the server never finishes loading.

ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\GameUserSettings.ini

connect to your FTP using filezilla for example.  go to the folders and files listed right above.  change the PVE option at the very bottom of the page from FALSE to TRUE. upload the new file back to the ftp and reset your server.  worked for me.  my server is now 100% PvE.   you can change other settings in that file to whatever you are trying to get.

Please paste your launch params line in a support ticket or here in the forums (don't forget to blank out your passwords) and I can take a look.

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=****?Port=*****?QueryPort=****?SessionName=***** | SurvivalServers.com?MaxPlayers=10?listen?ServerPassword=*****?ServerAdminPassword=*****?AllowThirdPersonPlayer?ServerPVE?ServerCrosshair

Now i'm trying this:

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=195.154.154.91?Port=19215?QueryPort=19216?SessionName=[DK]-Something | SurvivalServers.com?MaxPlayers=10?listen?ServerPassword=******?ServerAdminPassword=*******?AllowThirdPersonPlayer?PVE?ServerCrosshair?MapPlayerLocation=trueServer

So anything new? The only thing working atm is "MapPlayerLocation" using this:

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=195.154.154.91?Port=19215?QueryPort=19216?SessionName=[DK]-Something | SurvivalServers.com?MaxPlayers=10?listen?ServerPassword=******?ServerAdminPassword=*******?AllowThirdPersonPlayer?ServerPVE?ServerCrosshair?MapPlayerLocation

so this solution is not good ?  :

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Port=xxxxx?QueryPort=xxxxx?SessionName=Maison de retraite PVE?MaxPlayers=50?listen?ServerPassword=xxxxxxxxxx?ServerCrosshair=True?MapPlayerLocation=True?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=true

Try changing the variables in GameUserSettings.ini - that is the new method over custom launch parameters we are now recommending.

So i tried this, but in the file there is nothing that say anything about pve, crosshair or MapPlayerLocation