Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

My Server is not my Server

So 2 days no server i understand you guys are working hard to fix it but heres my problem my server is not my own and the ip that is on my control panel is wrong here is my ip 72.20.58.34:18715

so when i go to the steam server thing and look for it with the ip i get it as bronco burgers is the name of the server if i restart it for a short time it says the name i have choosen for my server and 0/0 and then after an hour or so it gos back to Bronto Burgers and i found this post me and this fella have the same ip wierd isnt it so maybe we can fix this and i have submit ticks and even email back to your support guys and got nothing back at all so how about we do this you guys just close my current server and give me a new one with different ip

gravvy

Gamer

•  
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

So the server panel shows  72.20.58.34:18815 for my ip and port, but I add that to my steam favorites and it doesn't let me connect. However if I add  72.20.58.34:7777 it shows my server with my name and I can connect, however when my friends connect to it, it connects them to a different server and I am not in their server.

Edit:

Now if I connect to 72.20.58.34:18815 it puts me in a completely different server, same with my friend. We cannot join our server at all. It is showing the server we are connected to as 72.20.58.34:7777. It shows that for the server both my friend and I are connected to, yet the name of the server is different. one shows Skeletons Palace and the other shows Jurassic Ark. Never our server.

Last Edit:

We are using the Steam Browser not the in-game browser.

Ps is any one else having this problem?

And im not much of a computer guys so i could be complaining about nothing and if i am im sorry

I have a ticket open, but not because of an IP issue. Aside from a whole 60 minutes today, my server has been stuck in 0/0 population, no map selected and unable to connect. I've restarted about 5 times, updated 2-3 times and my server refuses to revert itself back to working like it was before it crashed.

My ticket #  857669