Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Location Auto Changed?

I just did a server patch to update from 60 to 61 and when it finished, it moved my server location from Los Angeles to France and now I can't select Los Angeles. Are you guys having issues at all your server locations cause it seems like the server locations seem to drop randomly leaving us no choice but to switch.

Yes, no more white screen, so leaving my server at Dallas for the time being. Was able to play pretty much all night, but after waking up and trying to update my server to v170.1 it is now in "unknown" status and can't connect, start, stop or restart.

EDIT: Ok, took about 30-45 minutes but server has restarted itself.

Actually, after looking at the Steam Server list, I'm having the same problem as 10+ other people using SurvivalServers.com which is we can't login to our servers now because Steam Server list is showing them as 0/0 population and no map selected. However, on my Server Console, it shows 0/50 population and everything is correctly set, such as volcanic island map and so on. I'm not using and special parameters, everything is vanilla.

Current help ticket on this problem is #857669

Well, just did another Server update from v170.1 to v170.4 and now I can login. Only problem is, no data was saved, so it was a complete server wipe.