Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

White screen game panel

kTb

Hang in there everyone! It's chaotic and support ticket respones are a bit slow, but we do have a lot of ARK servers running just fine.

Quick fix check list:

• Keep switching locations and run the Steam update once or twice if you want to try and get your game server online immediately.
  • Make sure that custom launch parameters are not turned on and that your hostname is alphanumeric.
  • Use the Steam browser to find your game server. To find that, right-click Steam icon in your task bar and click Servers, then filter for ARK: Survival Evolved.

Seeing 0 players in your control panel?

• Please restart your ARK: Survival Evolved game server if you are having issues seeing 0 players from the control panel.

This would be great if I had something other than a white screen for my game panel. I wish I could try and switch locations.

I had the same issue and it wasn't resolved until I made a couple of tickets about it.

I think you will have to put in a ticket and wait for them to fix it.

I had the same issue and it wasn't resolved until I made a couple of tickets about it.

I think you will have to put in a ticket and wait for them to fix it.

Submitted two already, one last night at midnight and one at 10 this morning. Got off work, still same issue. Very frustrating.

I know how you feel. I'm a streamer and streaming these games at launch is a very big deal. I missed out on that because my control panel was white and I had to wait for someone to respond to my tickets and fix it. Even now my server is not working for reasons that are unknown. I'm really hoping they can fix these issues for all of us before the day is over.

Hello Guys,

We apologise for the current delay, we are currently working as quick as we can to resolve everyone's issues! We ask that you bare with us during this time as we are currently receiving a large volume of support tickets!

Thank you for your patience.

- Cameron

Hello Guys,
We apologise for the current delay, we are currently working as quick as we can to resolve everyone's issues! We ask that you bare with us during this time as we are currently receiving a large volume of support tickets!

Thank you for your patience.
- Cameron

The white screen is now coming when you switch locations.. happened to me and others.. remove your quick fix post.. that gave us the white screen.  Ticket #789541

The white screen issue is due to steam servers being hammered and overloaded with download requests. If this happens to you, please open a support ticket with the subject line "White screen" and we will fix it for you promptly.

Anyone having this issue just let me know and I'll be happy to help.

I'm having a white screen myself after changing the server from Los Angeles to New York. I also cannot log into my support account for some reason. It keeps saying access denied. My server number is 5898