Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server is Offline even though Status is "Started"

Rain

My server (ID #5800) was running fine six hours ago. It had nearly reached capacity when I began receiving messages from players that it needed to be restarted.

After restarting the server from the Control Panel it did not come back online even though the server status was listed as "started". I made three attempts to restart the server over the course of one hour (waiting 10-20 minutes in-between to see if the server cam back online), but to no avail.

Afterwards, I "stopped" my server and ran an ARK update. I waited 30 minutes in-between the update finishing and restarting my server again when it did not come back online.

This has been going on for six hours and my server has not come back online even once. The Control Panel still lists my server's status as being "Started" and I can connect to the FTP without any issues.

I have submitted multiple tickets and received no response.

I understand that Survival Servers is currently inundated with requests at this time, but could I get some kind of update as to the present status of my server, or some explanation as to why it is even offline? I'm a streamer and I skipped out on streaming this game at launch because I was waiting for Survival Servers to fix my Control Panel (it was stuck on a white screen). I have not streamed yet today because I have been attempting to get my server back online. I'd just like some kind of update as to what is going on because none of the other streamers that I know who have purchased servers have been having these issues.

I don't think you are the only one with that issue. I also had the blank white screen you described, most likely because my initial server choice was in New York. However, they manually moved my location to LA which fixed that issue, so I was able to finally open my server console. After doing everything they asked in their server setup guide, my server was finally up and running. However, I was unable to login to it. The game would launch, but it was stuck in a permanent loading screen. So I restarted the server hoping that would help. All that did was remove it from the server list and now nothing I do brings it back up, even though server console still shows "started" like you said.