Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Issues starting new server

Firaphex

Hi,

I just setup my account and have been trying to start my server.
I click start, it loads for a bit and then control panel page reloads and status is still "Stopped".
At one point it did say it was running, but i was then unable to connecto to it with the error of "server is not responding". I also tried the "Yes, update" from the dropdown.

I started trying to run the Crystal isles map with some mods, but have since cleaned the mods out and removed the mod id's. Still no luck start ing the server though.

Server ID: 157248

Any help appreciated.

21 hours ago, Nick said:

The server is booting online now!

Thank you!
I tried it and it worked. I then tried adding just one of the mods i want to run and now the server starts, but i cannot connect to it. Error message says: A valid login was not provided.

I have tried changing the Lock Password in the control panel and restarted the server again. I also tried removing the password completely but i still get the same error. I also tried removing the mods again and restarting it but still the same problem persists. Any idea what might have gone wrong (server is now set with the password and all the mods again)?

On 12/12/2021 at 10:51 AM, Firaphex said:

Thank you!
I tried it and it worked. I then tried adding just one of the mods i want to run and now the server starts, but i cannot connect to it. Error message says: A valid login was not provided.

I have tried changing the Lock Password in the control panel and restarted the server again. I also tried removing the password completely but i still get the same error. I also tried removing the mods again and restarting it but still the same problem persists. Any idea what might have gone wrong (server is now set with the password and all the mods again)?

Please submit a support ticket if you are still having issues with the server, this will require some more questions and looking into to troubleshoot.