Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

[Server Common Issues] Postings here

I have been doing mods and arma for almost 2years. If anyone needs assistance ask me or ask someone smarter than me which would be the team of Survival Servers. I am offering information that I have encountered personally and fixed on my own.

The most common one I see online are No Loot/No Zed Spawns. 

Without an RPT log i can not help everyone, however use the common steps to get your loot and zeds back.

1. If you do not have CfgTraders.hpp enabled in your description.ext, you may need to check your config folder in your mission pbo.

2. Open up Config folder>epochconfig.sqf look for this:

DZE_MissionLootTable = True;

That should be set to false if you do not have cfgtrader system. If you do it should be set to true. (this will take care of the spawning issues.)

Spawned loot works in together with Zeds. Where there are zeds USUALLY there is loot/cars/debris and etc.

If you are experiencing the issue and all these things are enabled properly, check your .rpt log. Look for the error at bottom.

Post it here. I will help you. 

Other things to consider when getting bad lag and bad spawns and glitching. Reduce your Car Spawns in the Epoch config to the default 250 or even lower. Car Spawns of 300+ have known to cause lot of issues, that is just how epoch works. It takes on a heavy load into the dump files and causes errors.

In your server Establish a ground rule! 4 or 7 vehicles MAX per player. There is never a need for more vehicles. This is not a hording game or a dealership, play the game, blow up your rides and get more.

Have fun. post any issues you may have. I will try to help you or someone with more knowledge than me like Staff from SS