Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Awaiting server activation? :)

D1Z1

The server should have been activated immediately. Did you let it install before you closed the page? If you ordered mods with the server, you must allow them 48 hours for them to get the work done. If you can, you may need to put in a support ticket.

Not sure if it counts as a mod (Probably does) But I ordered the anti hack with the admin tools, also yes I did put in a ticket but there was no installation page

After you order a server, the very last page it should say configuring server or something to that effect. If you just closed out the page before that operation was complete then the server did not install properly. If you have no way of submiting a support ticket, you can try to private message Ryan Pennington or PSN_Steven and they may be able to help you get your server up.

I've sent Ryan a message, hopefully it will help. I never got a configuring page part nor did I close out of it so it's strange also the live chat seems to be offline, is this normal?

This weekend our team was all out of the office. We've been catching up. I apologize for the delay and initial issues.

Please private message me again if your issue has not been fully taken care of by our support ticket staff.