Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Arma 3 Epoch Server

DisarmingForces

Hey just wondering if you guys will fix the problem with the Epoch severs and how they just get stuck on the loading screen for epoch because Im looking at getting another server and installing epoch on it. Please respond if not I will go some where else for my epoch server I really love the prices of the servers so I would love it if you guys could fix it and the show me that its fixed. PS: love the Altis life server!

Hey just wondering if you guys will fix the problem with the Epoch severs and how they just get stuck on the loading screen for epoch because Im looking at getting another server and installing epoch on it. Please respond if not I will go some where else for my epoch server I really love the prices of the servers so I would love it if you guys could fix it and the show me that its fixed. PS: love the Altis life server!

the getting stuck on the "Starting epoch" screen is actually a result of it being a mod. When the server restarts it is loading each file 1 by 1. Causing it to take a bit of time to fully load. Thus the more players you have the more info is being loaded. We have been looking for a fix to resolve the issue.

the getting stuck on the "Starting epoch" screen is actually a result of it being a mod. When the server restarts it is loading each file 1 by 1. Causing it to take a bit of time to fully load. Thus the more players you have the more info is being loaded. We have been looking for a fix to resolve the issue.

If you go to your admin folder and sort by last updated while the server is restarting there will be an .rpt file you can view. It will show you what the server is working on as it loads. Once epoch finishes loading it will give you the time in seconds that it took to load. You can then expect about that ammount of time from restart to when you and other players will be able to join. Perhaps setting the server to lock for that ammount of time will stop players from getting frustrated and thinking something is wrong.

I am also wondering if someone can help me install missions and @MAS to my epoch server. I know you guys dont support it but could you help explain the battleye filter thing that's the only thing stopping me from using these mods.

For BE go to Admin/BattleEye and scripts.txt and scripts.log are both in there. .log shows you the issue and .txt lets you add exceptions or change what BE does to players that violate it.

As far as @MAS the forum post for it explains how to install it(sort of). I just used their script in my pbo and editted all the buildings to Altis ones as well as changed the items that spawn to Epoch only stuff which gets rid of the BE issue when players pick up stuff.

All the info for editing pbos is out there so I'm not going to type that out here.

Question I keep getting addweaponcargorestrition #0 and cant figure out how to fix it i put the be filter acception into addcargo but its still not working can i get some help? heres my addweaponcargo.txt

7 "" !"U_" !"arifle_" !"optic_" !="H_[0-9]+_EPOCH" !="V_[0-9]+_EPOCH" !="Item(Compass|GPS|Map)" !="EpochRadio[0-9]" !="(Binocular|Rangefinder|FAK|Hatchet|MeleeSledge|ChainSaw|MultiGun|Rollins_F)" !="(NVG|Heal|Defib|Repair)_EPOCH" !="(ruger_pistol|speargun|1911_pistol|wolf_mask|pkin_mask)_epoch" !="acc_(flashlight|pointer_IR)" !="SMG_(01|02)_F" !="hgun_(PDW2000|ACPC2|Rook40|P07|Pistol_heavy_0[1-2]|Pistol_Signal)_F" !="LMG_(Mk200|Zafir)_F" !="muzzle_snds_(H|H_MG|L|M|B|acp)" !="srifle_(EBR|GM6|LRR|DMR_01)_F" 
7 "arifle_" !="arifle_(Katiba|Katiba_C|Katiba_GL|SDAR|TRG21|TRG20|TRG21_GL|Mk20|Mk20C|Mk20C_plain|Mk20_GL|Mk20_plain|Mk20_GL_plain)_F" !="arifle_(MXC|MX|MX_GL|MXM|MXM_Black|MX_GL_Black|MX_Black|MXC_Black|MX_SW|MX_SW_Black)_F"
7 "optic_" !="optic_(Arco|Hamr|Aco|ACO_grn|Aco_smg|ACO_grn_smg|Holosight|Holosight_smg|SOS|MRCO|DMS|Yorris|MRD|LRPS|NVS|tws|tws_mg)"
7 "U_" !="U_O_(CombatUniform_ocamo|GhillieSuit|PilotCoveralls|Wetsuit)" !="U_OG_Guerilla[1-3]_[1-3]" !="U_OG_leader" !="U_C_Poloshirt_(stripped|blue|burgundy|tricolour|salmon|redwhite)" !="U_C_(Poor_1|WorkerCoveralls|Journalist|Scientist)" !="U_OrestesBody" !="U_Wetsuit_(uniform|White|Blue|Purp)" !="U_Camo(Red|Brn|Blue)_uniform" !="U_Camo_uniform" !="U_C_Driver_[1-4]" !="U_C_Driver_1_(black|blue|green|red|white|yellow|orange|red)"
!="(hk416|hk416_v|hk416c_d|hk417c|hk417c_d|l119|l119_v|l119_d|m24|lrr|Mk48_F|M240_F|mg3_F|M60_F|bizon|pkm_F)_mas"
!="launch_(RPG32|NLAW|Titan_short|Titan)_F"

All of the actual weapons exceptions should be on the top line.

addweaponcargorestrition                                 #0

(which script file)                       (which line on the given script file is kicking)

The script files count the top line as line 0.  So when you pick up an @mas weapon it checks line 0 for an exception to the rule.  If the gun you pick up is not on that line 0, it kicks you.  You have to list your weapons in the top line exceptions.

Well its still not working dont know why put everything on the first line. any more help?

AddWeaponCargo.txt

7 "" !"U_" !"arifle_" !"optic_" !="H_[0-9]+_EPOCH" !="V_[0-9]+_EPOCH" !="Item(Compass|GPS|Map)" !="EpochRadio[0-9]" !="(Binocular|Rangefinder|FAK|Hatchet|MeleeSledge|ChainSaw|MultiGun|Rollins_F)" !="(NVG|Heal|Defib|Repair)_EPOCH" !="(ruger_pistol|speargun|1911_pistol|wolf_mask|pkin_mask)_epoch" !="acc_(flashlight|pointer_IR)" !="SMG_(01|02)_F" !="hgun_(PDW2000|ACPC2|Rook40|P07|Pistol_heavy_0[1-2]|Pistol_Signal)_F" !="LMG_(Mk200|Zafir)_F" !="muzzle_snds_(H|H_MG|L|M|B|acp)" !="srifle_(EBR|GM6|LRR|DMR_01)_F" !="launch_(RPG32|NLAW|Titan_short|Titan)_F"!="(hk416|hk416_v|hk416c_d|hk417c|hk417c_d|l119|l119_v|l119_d|m24|lrr|Mk48_F|M240_F|mg3_F|M60_F|bizon|pkm_F)_mas"
7 "arifle_" !="arifle_(Katiba|Katiba_C|Katiba_GL|SDAR|TRG21|TRG20|TRG21_GL|Mk20|Mk20C|Mk20C_plain|Mk20_GL|Mk20_plain|Mk20_GL_plain)_F" !="arifle_(MXC|MX|MX_GL|MXM|MXM_Black|MX_GL_Black|MX_Black|MXC_Black|MX_SW|MX_SW_Black)_F"
7 "optic_" !="optic_(Arco|Hamr|Aco|ACO_grn|Aco_smg|ACO_grn_smg|Holosight|Holosight_smg|SOS|MRCO|DMS|Yorris|MRD|LRPS|NVS|tws|tws_mg)"
7 "U_" !="U_O_(CombatUniform_ocamo|GhillieSuit|PilotCoveralls|Wetsuit)" !="U_OG_Guerilla[1-3]_[1-3]" !="U_OG_leader" !="U_C_Poloshirt_(stripped|blue|burgundy|tricolour|salmon|redwhite)" !="U_C_(Poor_1|WorkerCoveralls|Journalist|Scientist)" !="U_OrestesBody" !="U_Wetsuit_(uniform|White|Blue|Purp)" !="U_Camo(Red|Brn|Blue)_uniform" !="U_Camo_uniform" !="U_C_Driver_[1-4]" !="U_C_Driver_1_(black|blue|green|red|white|yellow|orange|red)"

Thank you every one who has helped so far.

Sorry to say but it still didn't fix my problem do you know how to take that out of the spawnable items I currently have the mas mod disabled for the server because all I want it for is the high loot.

Update

this always happens i figured it out 10 minute after posting this originally. this is what I did:

Take these items out of the fallowing: LSLootLists_HighLoot.SQF and LSLootLists.SQF

"Titan_AA",
"Titan_AP",
"Titan_AT",
"NLAW_F",
"RPG32_F",
"RPG32_HE_F",
"I_UavTerminal",
"O_UavTerminal",
"B_UAV_01_backpack_F",
"I_UAV_01_backpack_F",
"O_UAV_01_backpack_F",
"B_GMG_01_high_weapon_F",
"B_GMG_01_weapon_F",
"B_HMG_01_support_F",
"B_HMG_01_support_high_F",
"B_HMG_01_weapon_F",
"B_Mortar_01_support_F",
"B_Mortar_01_weapon_F"

Thank you every one  for the help.

Ok have another problem for some reason i cant get the advanced flight sim to go bye bye. I have already disabled it by changing this is there something else that needs to be changed: forceRotorLibSimulation = 0; this is from the discription.ext. It was working earlier and now it just stoped please help. Thank you.

Update this fixed itself on a server restart