Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not Showing up on Launchers

Suspect

Hey!

okay so today January 25th 2015 around 12:00 AM we ( me and my friend ) bought a server from your website Survival Servers for Arma 2 hosting. We got everything set up Host name, Map version, etc... Then we tried looking through launchers for our server and it seems not to be there.. I would like to know what is the issue, is it a delay or what could it be?... and btw this isnt the email i bought the server with. If you need it then send me a message.

Please help us.

Your speedy response is appreciated

Thanks.

Hey!

okay so today January 25th 2015 around 12:00 AM we ( me and my friend ) bought a server from your website Survival Servers for Arma 2 hosting. We got everything set up Host name, Map version, etc... Then we tried looking through launchers for our server and it seems not to be there.. I would like to know what is the issue, is it a delay or what could it be?... and btw this isnt the email i bought the server with. If you need it then send me a message.

Please help us.

Thanks.

Hey!

Please help us.

Thanks.

What's the IP to the server? It does take some time for it to populate on the launchers...

Hey!

Please help us.

Thanks.

What's the IP to the server? It does take some time for it to populate on the launchers...

If you are using dayz Commander it takes a bit at times like Bilco stated. Also please submit a ticket and i will take a look at your server to see if there is anything wrong with it. :)

If you are using DayZ Commander, we highly recommend checking out Survival Launcher. DayZ Commander is plagued by bugs!

Server is grey in DayZ Commander list (favorites or server view)

To join your server from DayZ Commander, you should ensure that your mod version and Arma 2 version are both added to the server hostname. DayZ Commander recognizes versions based on the hostname and if it does not detect a version in your hostname, your server will not be able to load properly.

For example, if you are running Epoch 1.0.5.1 Chernarus on Arma 2 version 125548...

** Correct Host Name Format **

DayZ Epoch Chernarus (1.0.5.1/125548) Test Server

** Incorrect Host Name Format **

DayZ Chernarus Test Server

10000 ping issue from the DayZ Commander "Favorites"

You will need to add your server favorites in this format:

If your server ip/port is: 123.456.789.012:2302

Add your server ip/port like this: 123.456.789.012:2301

Remember to subtract -1 from your server's port when adding to DayZ Commander.

After you have added the server to DayZ Commander with the correct ip/port, close DayZ Commander and refresh to see that it works.

Still seeing 10000 ping when your server is started? You will need to clean out your settings.xml and follow the above ip/port step again. Follow the instructions on the link below to do this.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... ng-server/

If there is any remaining issues after completing this process, please let us know and we will be happy to take a more in depth look.

If you are using dayz Commander it takes a bit at times like Bilco stated. Also please submit a ticket and i will take a look at your server to see if there is anything wrong with it. :)

If you are using DayZ Commander, we highly recommend checking out Survival Launcher. DayZ Commander is plagued by bugs!

Server is grey in DayZ Commander list (favorites or server view)

To join your server from DayZ Commander, you should ensure that your mod version and Arma 2 version are both added to the server hostname. DayZ Commander recognizes versions based on the hostname and if it does not detect a version in your hostname, your server will not be able to load properly.

For example, if you are running Epoch 1.0.5.1 Chernarus on Arma 2 version 125548...

** Correct Host Name Format **

DayZ Epoch Chernarus (1.0.5.1/125548) Test Server

** Incorrect Host Name Format **

DayZ Chernarus Test Server

10000 ping issue from the DayZ Commander "Favorites"

You will need to add your server favorites in this format:

If your server ip/port is: 123.456.789.012:2302

Add your server ip/port like this: 123.456.789.012:2301

Remember to subtract -1 from your server's port when adding to DayZ Commander.

After you have added the server to DayZ Commander with the correct ip/port, close DayZ Commander and refresh to see that it works.

Still seeing 10000 ping when your server is started? You will need to clean out your settings.xml and follow the above ip/port step again. Follow the instructions on the link below to do this.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... ng-server/

If there is any remaining issues after completing this process, please let us know and we will be happy to take a more in depth look.