Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Battleye Problem

Cole24

Hi, for some reason BE wasn't installed on my server. I got it installed but now everyone gets kicked for different script restrictions. Anyone know who to fix this?

Hi, for some reason BE wasn't installed on my server. I got it installed but now everyone gets kicked for different script restrictions. Anyone know who to fix this?

You might try disabling infistar and battleye, restarting the server, then enable them again. That worked for me, so try that and if the problem isn't fixed a forum mod should be on soon. Hope this works for ya mate.

You might try disabling infistar and battleye, restarting the server, then enable them again. That worked for me, so try that and if the problem isn't fixed a forum mod should be on soon. Hope this works for ya mate.

Sorry about the issue. Indeed CudaRay makes a good point in unchecking both options, restarting your server using the big green button at the bottom, and then turning them back on with another restart. That should re-install them. If it continues. Let me know :)

Sorry about the issue. Indeed CudaRay makes a good point in unchecking both options, restarting your server using the big green button at the bottom, and then turning them back on with another restart. That should re-install them. If it continues. Let me know :)

Yes it still didn't work. I have even switched between maps and it still doesn't work. A big example of this script restriction is when you are in the lobby and select server control to log in as admin it even kicks you there for a script restriction.

Yes it still didn't work. I have even switched between maps and it still doesn't work. A big example of this script restriction is when you are in the lobby and select server control to log in as admin it even kicks you there for a script restriction.

Ok will do. Also I had another question. How do you change the amount of days to maintain your base with a plot pole. It is like 6 days right now and that's way to short of a time. I found the file but i can only open up the file on the internet so I was wondering how I edit that file and then resave that file to the server.

Ok will do. Also I had another question. How do you change the amount of days to maintain your base with a plot pole. It is like 6 days right now and that's way to short of a time. I found the file but i can only open up the file on the internet so I was wondering how I edit that file and then resave that file to the server.

Go into your server panel and shut down your server before at emptying to edit any of the files in the server.

List:

Head into your FTP client

Once inside of the FTP client look for @EpochHive folder

Inside of it look for epochconfig.hpp

Open it with notepad++ and look for this line:

expiresBuilding = "604800";  // expiration date in seconds for buildings

I have mine set for 14 days i believe. Just head to google and type in minutes to seconds, which will allow you to convert. That code will set the amount of time it takes for

items to decay in your server. :)

Once you have the file edited to your liking. save it and re-upload it using the FTP client and then start your server.

Go into your server panel and shut down your server before at emptying to edit any of the files in the server.

List:

Head into your FTP client

Once inside of the FTP client look for @EpochHive folder

Inside of it look for epochconfig.hpp

Open it with notepad++ and look for this line:

expiresBuilding = "604800";  // expiration date in seconds for buildings

I have mine set for 14 days i believe. Just head to google and type in minutes to seconds, which will allow you to convert. That code will set the amount of time it takes for

items to decay in your server. :)

Once you have the file edited to your liking. save it and re-upload it using the FTP client and then start your server.

Ok, one more question. Do you know how to get something to spawn on the map in a random location each time the server restarts? For example like an ammo box with loot that can spawn anywhere on the map each server restart.

Ok, one more question. Do you know how to get something to spawn on the map in a random location each time the server restarts? For example like an ammo box with loot that can spawn anywhere on the map each server restart.

I have been looking for the same thing myself. I have been keeping an eye out on epochmod.com forum section for any mods that would allow this. Let me take another peak in there and see if i can find anything to this. Maybe if not then can find something that can be modified to work for this need. :)

I have been looking for the same thing myself. I have been keeping an eye out on epochmod.com forum section for any mods that would allow this. Let me take another peak in there and see if i can find anything to this. Maybe if not then can find something that can be modified to work for this need. :)

You guys do know that this is an event that runs on epoch already...

You guys do know that this is an event that runs on epoch already...

Yes but he is referring to something along the lines of an add on mod to the containers that currently spawn. So that they are configurable. Something like Arma 2 had with the treasure hunt side missions. :)

I wasn't aware that he was talking about Arma 3. Maybe there should be an Arma 3 and Arma 2 support forum..

Yes but he is referring to something along the lines of an add on mod to the containers that currently spawn. So that they are configurable. Something like Arma 2 had with the treasure hunt side missions. :)

I wasn't aware that he was talking about Arma 3. Maybe there should be an Arma 3 and Arma 2 support forum..

I will ask the survival server guys and see if they will make a new section for Arma 3. It would help in figuring out which mod people are needing help with.

Also on a side note. I think once the mod gets nailed down more. there will be more mods out as the files are currently locked down for the most part. :\

I will ask the survival server guys and see if they will make a new section for Arma 3. It would help in figuring out which mod people are needing help with.

Also on a side note. I think once the mod gets nailed down more. there will be more mods out as the files are currently locked down for the most part. :\