Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server frequently offline, have to manually start?

quietcoyote

Pretty frequently I'm having my fellow players needing to contact me to actually manually start the server. I'm not sure what's in my settings that is making it not reboot automatically or stay online. I thought maybe if no one hopped on for a couple days in a row, maybe it would automatically turn itself off and stay off, but that doesn't seem to be the case?

Here are my settings for our server:

image.png.295ebae60dcdafe751ca287249e76021.png

Every 3 days my server goes offline as well. It's happened THREE times in a row now. No idea what's going on and if it keeps happening I'm definitely finding a new host.

This is actually the same issue that motivated me to make a basic python API for managing a server without logging in manually. Anyone having the same problem might find it useful. I plan on making a discord bot that uses the api to ensure our server is always up when we want it to be up.

https://github.com/chr-ibb/sspanel