Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to start from the beginning?

FeelRIght

I am a beginner and keep making mistakes. If I had started everything from scratch, I would have done it differently - but I don't know how to create the world anew?

Items seem to be the most important, when you have them, the whole game is much more enjoyable and easier. In fact, good gear in your ewkipunk is the basis for going to the higher levels.
This is very clearly visible in Project Diablo 2, where each valuable item means that new opponents are no longer a challenge for you. Buying items in D2 project is not only a pleasure, but also an obligation. D2 is a game that has been played and traded for generations, I remember my first unique item which was a unique legendary sash: O Thanks to her and this item, I was able to wear more potions. Now there is the Internet and you can buy such items

buy project diablo 2 items

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/8/2021 at 5:07 AM, Nick said:

Valheim should generate a new seed each time a new world is loaded. Cleaning the save folder will generate a new seed! 

Apparently checking the box: "Delete World Save" doesn't do the trick; still have my old seed with buildings and everything.

• 3 months later...
On 11/13/2021 at 11:18 AM, Gromarch said:

Apparently checking the box: "Delete World Save" doesn't do the trick; still have my old seed with buildings and everything.

Hi:

When you say this (rather new and we want to restart on a new map as well) you mean that you save your choices on the control panel, or do you validate the game files on Steam as well? Just checking as I don't want to mess this up.

Also, you got a brand new seed map, right?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Tinskip
incomplete query