Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Is it possible to get a reason when a topic gets deleted?

Blisto

Had a topic in the Valheim subforum deleted, but I can't see that it broke any of the rules.

It was about server lag and I know there is a pinned topic stating "To keep things organized we won't be accepting posts related to lag here. All of these will go through support ticket."
But the topic had nothing to do with Survival servers hosting or the machine hosted on. It was about the game itself an attempt to share something that might improve the server experience.

It would be nice if a reason for a Topic deletion could be given or the rules be made more clear.

Where should it show up? I couldn't find the topic or any references to it and I haven't gotten anything under messages.

Just to clarify my post above. I'm not mad that the topic got deleted, was just annoyed at the lack of feedback and thought none was given. But if something went wrong with the system that's fine.
Wanted to contact you directly but it says I can't send messages to you.

I actually looked into it yesterday and you are right it just disappears from the client's end (shows up on mine)

I was actually under the impression it showed up including the reason (we provide one for every post hide) - so my apologies there!

Unfortunately our forum software doesn't have a good way to do it without a lot of manual work. Will continue to look for better options though, thanks for the feedback.

The only way to contact me directly would be the email listed on the About Us page of our website.