Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not starting up

DeadBand

1 hour ago, DeadBand said:

I have 80 people wait to my server, i choose Survival Servers for my new wipe. 
over 1 hour in loading, and server cant start.

Fix this please, i lost a lot of people.

Did you update server and oxide?

I used survival servers for some time now and it used to run okay. But this new "update" totally killed my server too..
it take 40min to an hour+ just to start server. "server runs on 10fps max!"
you restart server with Umod update (takes another 40min to an hour+)

Server is up but crashes short time after and running on 10 fps ppl lag like hell and rage leave server.
Today i tried to move server location, but it's still the same as the other location..

im out of ideas to fix it

@hej DizzleWe have got the absolutely same problem!! It took min. 40mins to restart and now the fps is not higher than 30...before the update everything was fine (fps 70-100) and never had problems.. We are waiting for a solution...I hope they will fix it fast..

1 hour ago, Angela said:

@hej DizzleWe have got the absolutely same problem!! It took min. 40mins to restart and now the fps is not higher than 30...before the update everything was fine (fps 70-100) and never had problems.. We are waiting for a solution...I hope they will fix it fast..

#Mee2 - exact same issue. I submitted a ticket 12 hours ago. I had just to stop the server altogether. I was thinking of moving the server site but came here first before following up with another ticket. I see that moving sites does not fix the issue either so I will wait n see.

2 hours ago, Meow said:

#Mee2 - exact same issue. I submitted a ticket 12 hours ago. I had just to stop the server altogether. I was thinking of moving the server site but came here first before following up with another ticket. I see that moving sites does not fix the issue either so I will wait n see.

Just wanted to provide an update. These issues have been corrected by the support team.  Thanks!