Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't connect to my new server!

myglare

:!::!: Hiho!

So i bought a 30 day server subscrition for DayZ Overpoch 1.0.5.2. It said on your page before i bought it that it would take (and i quote) : "Installed and Running in 30 Seconds

Orders of DayZ Private Hive servers are setup instantly and playable."

And when I was trying to connect to my server I first got the message that i was missing some pbo files, then, after a few tries here and there, i got the "Wait for host" message, I did not change anything in any file, I just started the server and attempted to join it with the IP given. Also saw a couple of threads there people recommended to change the port from 02 to 01 when you connect - Tryed that, did not work.

So my question is, where do I go from here? Did I miss something? Do I have to manually install anything before the server accually is join-able? I got the 20$ Infistar product, which I did not install yet, but I dont really think that thats the problem, right?

Please help me out, anyone!

(P.s. I also tested the thingy i read in other threads - change map in control panel and then back to the map i want, to recive fresh mission and server files, this did not work neither.

Ill appriciate a fast response!

Regards, Myglare.

:!::!: Hiho!

So i bought a 30 day server subscrition for DayZ Overpoch 1.0.5.2. It said on your page before i bought it that it would take (and i quote) : "Installed and Running in 30 Seconds

Orders of DayZ Private Hive servers are setup instantly and playable."

And when I was trying to connect to my server I first got the message that i was missing some pbo files, then, after a few tries here and there, i got the "Wait for host" message, I did not change anything in any file, I just started the server and attempted to join it with the IP given. Also saw a couple of threads there people recommended to change the port from 02 to 01 when you connect - Tryed that, did not work.

So my question is, where do I go from here? Did I miss something? Do I have to manually install anything before the server accually is join-able? I got the 20$ Infistar product, which I did not install yet, but I dont really think that thats the problem, right?

Please help me out, anyone!

(P.s. I also tested the thingy i read in other threads - change map in control panel and then back to the map i want, to recive fresh mission and server files, this did not work neither.

Ill appriciate a fast response!

Regards, Myglare.

Sometimes the set up process bugs up and needs to be manually fixed. Please submit a support ticket to have them fix your server. Now I do have to say it is the weekend and support does not work on weekends. First time Monday they will get you up and running. Link to support ticket is in my sig below. Also not having infistar installed is not the issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sometimes the set up process bugs up and needs to be manually fixed. Please submit a support ticket to have them fix your server. Now I do have to say it is the weekend and support does not work on weekends. First time Monday they will get you up and running. Link to support ticket is in my sig below. Also not having infistar installed is not the issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience.