Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding mods

Drox

I am not a programmer. But i got the basics of coding. But i am so confused.

I have loaded up the mods.

I have the winscp program and have logged in to make the adjustments to the mods I want.

How do I activate them. Do I have to do the -mod=(mod name and location) for every single mod. Or just the directory they are in?

Ive scoured the internet and havent come up with an answer to my question.

In launch paramiters, i put in mod=

But the next part confuses me. Because the guides list it as mod=@example;@mod;@folder

Does that mean i can string multiple mods together under the same parameter by seperating them by a ; ot can I just put the name of the folder they are in to have them all activated? 

Such as mod=@root

17 hours ago, Drox said:

Ive scoured the internet and havent come up with an answer to my question.

In launch paramiters, i put in mod=

But the next part confuses me. Because the guides list it as mod=@example;@mod;@folder

Does that mean i can string multiple mods together under the same parameter by seperating them by a ; ot can I just put the name of the folder they are in to have them all activated? 

Such as mod=@root

You will have to add each individual mods.  They can be added in one line by using the ;.  In custom launch parameters use -mod=@mod.  For example if you are using DayZPlus do -mod=@DayZPlus.  It needs to match the folder name for the mod.  For multiple mods use -mod=DayZPlus;@InventoryPlus;@Trader and so on.

Steven has a good tutorial here.