Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New to coding and modding on here

LeafGnat

does anyone one have a good how to video or website for coding and modding a server you rented from survival gaming im new to all this and would like to get a grasp on it for example i would like to increase the amount of loot that spawns or do custom load outs for fresh spawns   

also been having a problem with crashes every time i edit something for example yesterday i got into the files to give me and my friend the admin ability on the server followed all the steps but then went to hit save and restart button and the server would keep crashing i went into the crash log and keep getting this !!! String CORRUPTED - FIX OnStoreLoad() !!! we have summited a help ticket every time and the staff are awesome at getting back and fixing it, but we just feel bad because it seems like evetime we try to add something or adjust something or just reset this happens i was just wandering what the staff does when something like this happens so maybe we can stop taking up so much of there time with what i think is a simple fix bc it takes them like 2 second and boom we are good lol any info on this would be great but for the time i guess we will keep the staff busy lol i do appreciate all of the staffs time and resourcefulness as well as those who take the time to read this and leave helpful tips keep in mind im new to most of this but am getting better as time goes by 

On 10/6/2020 at 11:18 AM, LeafGnat said:

also been having a problem with crashes every time i edit something for example yesterday i got into the files to give me and my friend the admin ability on the server followed all the steps but then went to hit save and restart button and the server would keep crashing i went into the crash log and keep getting this !!! String CORRUPTED - FIX OnStoreLoad() !!! we have summited a help ticket every time and the staff are awesome at getting back and fixing it, but we just feel bad because it seems like evetime we try to add something or adjust something or just reset this happens i was just wandering what the staff does when something like this happens so maybe we can stop taking up so much of there time with what i think is a simple fix bc it takes them like 2 second and boom we are good lol any info on this would be great but for the time i guess we will keep the staff busy lol i do appreciate all of the staffs time and resourcefulness as well as those who take the time to read this and leave helpful tips keep in mind im new to most of this but am getting better as time goes by 

It is possible something bugged up on the back end but hard to say till we look into the files. If you want to submit a ticket we can check into a few things.