Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Priority Que and Night settings

lurkingiraffe

For the night settings you can do this within the FTP client by editing the serverDZ.cfg file within the admin folder. Look for the following lines to edit:

serverTime="SystemTime";    // Initial in-game time of the server. "SystemTime" means the local time of the machine. Another possibility is to set the time to some value in "YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM" format, f.e. "2015/4/8/17/23" .
serverTimeAcceleration=1;   // Accelerated Time - The numerical value being a multiplier (0.1-64). Thus, in case it is set to 24, time would move 24 times faster than normal. An entire day would pass in one hour.

For the queue according to this page it looks like you would add this to your serverDZ.cfg file. https://forums.dayz.com/topic/239635-dayz-server-files-documentation/

loginQueueConcurrentPlayers=5;  // The number of players concurrently processed during the login process. Should prevent massive performance drop during connection when a lot of people are connecting at the same time.
loginQueueMaxPlayers=500;       // The maximum number of players that can wait in login queue

10 hours ago, lurkingiraffe said:

looking into that first part, im not seeing how it will make the nights in my server darker, it just seems about speeding up the length of the days

Sorry about that as I read wrong. You will want to set this in the serverDZ.cfg file for darker nights. For the queue that one I am not sure on but will see if i can find something.

lightingConfig = 0;				// 0 for brighter night, 1 for darker night

• 2 weeks later...