Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server still stuck at Loading?

Aldotsk

Hi. So I've been kind of waiting for the support team to respond back asap on my server's issues.

I've installed like 37 mods, but this morning, the server was showing in launcher with 35ms asking me to apply the mods.

I come back this afternoon, and I've noticed that the site has done automatic emergency server maintenance. Afterwards, for the past 3-4 hours, I've noticed that the server is on "Loading" in control panel for a while. I've sent in a ticket, and it's been about an hour or two and they've not reached out to me yet.

Like, is this normal thing? Why is there no live support in this? I am not even sure what caused the game to no longer load anymore.

Update:

I am not sure what they fixed. I had communicated with the support and they told me there was something wrong with the Mod, and they said they fixed it... but I couldn't even play the server at all. It wouldn't give me any error and it just got me back to main menu.

So I restarted server, and apparently it went back to "Stopped". It was annoying because it went back to the step 1. I dont think changing to different IP for the server changed anything, and I still can't play.

Tried to ticket support today, and they have not responded back since this morning. I even submitted new one too.

What's going on here? Are support short staffed?

• 3 weeks later...