Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding Admins

So from the way it looks, you need to buy infiSTAR just to be a super admin that you just rented for 25 bucks? Is there a way to become a super admin on my own server without having to spend more money? Thanks

So from the way it looks, you need to buy infiSTAR just to be a super admin that you just rented for 25 bucks? Is there a way to become a super admin on my own server without having to spend more money? Thanks

Probably not.

This whole AntiHack thing SS has seems like a major ripoff. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy either of them, since I can't get mine to work on Overpoch(I've used this AH before, so I know how to install it). The script's loaded but I still can't access the menu.

Instead, just buy the antihack directly from InfiSTAR since he actually provides support. Where as those guys don't. Am really regretting choosing Survival Servers now since their support seems to be none. Haven't had a single response to my ticket in days - other than it being set as answered with no response from SS at all.

Probably not.

This whole AntiHack thing SS has seems like a major ripoff. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy either of them, since I can't get mine to work on Overpoch(I've used this AH before, so I know how to install it). The script's loaded but I still can't access the menu.

Instead, just buy the antihack directly from InfiSTAR since he actually provides support. Where as those guys don't. Am really regretting choosing Survival Servers now since their support seems to be none. Haven't had a single response to my ticket in days - other than it being set as answered with no response from SS at all.

Yea i agree with you regretting renting with SS. I have rented here before and it was not this bad. My friend ended up renting the server so i told him i would help as much as i can with scripting. I dont know very much but with a good set of instructions, i can get myself through it with most of my hair left. Still cant believe we have to pay extra to be a super admin though. Seriously! how are we supposed to admin the server with such low powers!? If a player needs help or is being unruely, "uh hold on guys, i need to find a heli to get to you" Real powerful we are.

Yea i agree with you regretting renting with SS. I have rented here before and it was not this bad. My friend ended up renting the server so i told him i would help as much as i can with scripting. I dont know very much but with a good set of instructions, i can get myself through it with most of my hair left. Still cant believe we have to pay extra to be a super admin though. Seriously! how are we supposed to admin the server with such low powers!? If a player needs help or is being unruely, "uh hold on guys, i need to find a heli to get to you" Real powerful we are.

i wouldnt recommend spending any additional money with these guys. I've had a ticket open for 5 days now with not so much as a "Sorry we are busy and will get to you". Neither battleye or AH work on my server at the moment. Battleye causes people to get kicked if they open a safe with the correct pin. AH causes certain players to get stuck on the splash screen.

i wouldnt recommend spending any additional money with these guys. I've had a ticket open for 5 days now with not so much as a "Sorry we are busy and will get to you". Neither battleye or AH work on my server at the moment. Battleye causes people to get kicked if they open a safe with the correct pin. AH causes certain players to get stuck on the splash screen.

At this rate I might just try to ask for a refund.

Not all that fun to spend $80 on a server, and not being able to do shit all with it for a week. Worst service in terms of DayZ hosting I've had thus far.

At this rate I might just try to ask for a refund.

Not all that fun to spend $80 on a server, and not being able to do shit all with it for a week. Worst service in terms of DayZ hosting I've had thus far.

Just a quick question if i may. For those who have purchased the anti-hack through ss have you tried adding the ahconfig.sqf into the antihack folder and also adding it into the init folder? I found this out after days of being frustrated at not getting mine to work. I hope this helps.

Just a quick question if i may. For those who have purchased the anti-hack through ss have you tried adding the ahconfig.sqf into the antihack folder and also adding it into the init folder? I found this out after days of being frustrated at not getting mine to work. I hope this helps.