Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

anyone wanna come play my server :)

so since iv temorarily lost most of my players since oa going obsolete, iv been doing a lot of experimenting while iv had the freedom to stop and start the server as i like, i have an ai war zone which is more than a one man job and id like to test the difficuly of it, same with my high end trader i have a bunch of ai protecting that, lots and lots of mods to the trader database, custom buildings via the map editor. dynamic server events created by me and my admins, for example my map is tavi, i have a mission for players where they have to stop me and my admins destrying the bridge, if they suceed well done, the bridge stays up and the get the goodies from out corpses, if they fail, we dont restart the server untill players have rebuilt the bridge and we empty out the traders, theory being the terroist faction has fucked up trader routes by taking out the bridge, i have an entire new pbo i upload for if they fail where bandits spawn around the bridge. i have animated heli crashed, very heavily modified dzms missions very heavily modified sarge and loads more if any of you guys wanna come and check it out and help me do a bit of game testing, ill be happy to share with you how all of it was done. so if anyone wants to come for a quick game details are : - launch parameters -mod=@Taviana and ip is 5.9.145.239:2302 . and its running on oa version 103718 (which is what has most of my players stumped....should have forked out for the ts server sooner lol) anyways, hopefully see some of you on there later thanks in advance, Brett.

so since iv temorarily lost most of my players since oa going obsolete, iv been doing a lot of experimenting while iv had the freedom to stop and start the server as i like, i have an ai war zone which is more than a one man job and id like to test the difficuly of it, same with my high end trader i have a bunch of ai protecting that, lots and lots of mods to the trader database, custom buildings via the map editor. dynamic server events created by me and my admins, for example my map is tavi, i have a mission for players where they have to stop me and my admins destrying the bridge, if they suceed well done, the bridge stays up and the get the goodies from out corpses, if they fail, we dont restart the server untill players have rebuilt the bridge and we empty out the traders, theory being the terroist faction has fucked up trader routes by taking out the bridge, i have an entire new pbo i upload for if they fail where bandits spawn around the bridge. i have animated heli crashed, very heavily modified dzms missions very heavily modified sarge and loads more if any of you guys wanna come and check it out and help me do a bit of game testing, ill be happy to share with you how all of it was done. so if anyone wants to come for a quick game details are : - launch parameters -mod=@Taviana and ip is 5.9.145.239:2302 . and its running on oa version 103718 (which is what has most of my players stumped....should have forked out for the ts server sooner lol) anyways, hopefully see some of you on there later thanks in advance, Brett.