Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

bad server version.... wont let me long into my own server

it says 1.62 is required, and my version is 1.62....... is it because it takes time for survival servers to set it up? i am trying to conect about 30 mins after buying it

it says 1.62 is required, and my version is 1.62....... is it because it takes time for survival servers to set it up? i am trying to conect about 30 mins after buying it

no this sounds like a gamespy thing then, they shut down go to dayz commander install/update and roll back your arma 2 version to 103718. if it dosent work after that, delete your keys from the registry then verify game catch and reinstall

no this sounds like a gamespy thing then, they shut down go to dayz commander install/update and roll back your arma 2 version to 103718. if it dosent work after that, delete your keys from the registry then verify game catch and reinstall

exit out of steam completely

press start at bottom left on windows

type "run" without the "" in the search box

type "regedit" without the ""

go to hkey_local machine

press CTRL F

type "arma 2 oa"

press find

under bohimia interactive and bohimia interactive studios delete the arma 2 oa folder

right click steam

press run as administrator

go to library

go to arma 2 oa

right click

go to propertys

click local files tab

click verify integrity

job done.

exit out of steam completely

press start at bottom left on windows

type "run" without the "" in the search box

type "regedit" without the ""

go to hkey_local machine

press CTRL F

type "arma 2 oa"

press find

under bohimia interactive and bohimia interactive studios delete the arma 2 oa folder

right click steam

press run as administrator

go to library

go to arma 2 oa

right click

go to propertys

click local files tab

click verify integrity

job done.

ok it worked said 28 were not verified. i played arma2 an ao then restarted commander. switch to the update u said, and it prompted saying its to old then i hit ok then wrong key again

ok it worked said 28 were not verified. i played arma2 an ao then restarted commander. switch to the update u said, and it prompted saying its to old then i hit ok then wrong key again

Hey man my broadband gone down had to use mobile an it sucks lol. Sorry my bad you may need to repeat steps now, you need to unistall your oa beta patch in steam, do that try it, if u still can't get in repeat steps

Hey man my broadband gone down had to use mobile an it sucks lol. Sorry my bad you may need to repeat steps now, you need to unistall your oa beta patch in steam, do that try it, if u still can't get in repeat steps

ok. i had 4 buddys who couldnt even find my server. i was eventually able to log in my server but. after all three clan friends not even being able to find my server im done. a ticket for a full refund is in order.

ok. i had 4 buddys who couldnt even find my server. i was eventually able to log in my server but. after all three clan friends not even being able to find my server im done. a ticket for a full refund is in order.